20th International Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology (CMSB 2022)
September 14-16, 2022, Bucharest, Romania
To register to the conference please fill in the form available here: registration link.
- Regular participants, early registration (by August 15, 2022): 350 eur
- Student participants, early registration (by August 15, 2022): 200 eur
- Regular participants, late registration (from August 16, 2022): 400 eur
- Student participants, late registration (from August 16, 2022): 250 eur
- Online participants: 0 EUR
- Extra participants (for the social event and the conference dinner): 80 eur
The registration fees cover the access to all conference sessions, the conference materials, the coffee breaks, the lunches, the social event, and the conference dinner. The registration fee is to be paid by bank transfer, with the detailed information to be sent by email upon registration.
Online participants should register through the same link to receive the stream link.
- Abstract submission: May 8, 2022
- Paper submission: May 15, 2022
- Notification: June 10, 2022
- Camera ready: June 17, 2022
- Poster/highlight talk: July 14, 2022
- Conference: September 14-16, 2022
Proceedings published in
- The Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Bucharest.
- The Faculty of Biology, University of Bucharest.
- ICUB, University of Bucharest.
- The National Institute for R&D in Biological Sciences (INCDSB), Romania
- Springer Nature