20th International Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology (CMSB 2022)
September 14-16, 2022, Bucharest, Romania
The 20th conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology (CMSB 2022) will take place in the period 14th to 16th September 2022 in Bucharest, Romania, at the University of Bucharest. The aim of the CMSB conference series is to bring together researchers from across biological, mathematical, computational, and physical sciences who are interested in the study, modelling, simulation, advanced analysis, and design of biological systems. Previous editions of the conference can be found here.
The proceedings of CMSB 2022 were published in the series Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics (LNCS/LNBI) by Springer Nature. The proceedings of the previous editions of CMSB are available on their website. All accepted papers are available free on Springer Nature for the duration of the conference at https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-031-15034-0.
- 16.9.2022 The best paper award at CMSB 2022 goes to Mathieu Hemery (INRIA, France) and François Fages (INRIA, France) for Algebraic Biochemistry: a Framework for Analog Online Computation in Cells. The award is generously sponsored by Springer Nature.
- 16.9.2022 The best student paper award at CMSB 2022 goes to Clémence Réda (INSERM & INRIA, France) and Andrée Delahaye-Duriez (Université Sorbonne Paris Nord, France) for their paper “Prioritization of candidate genes through Boolean networks”. The award is generously sponsored by Springer Nature.
- 8.8.2022 The preliminary program is published.
- 14.6.2022 The call for posters and for highlight talks is open until July 14, 2022.
- 10.6.2022 The papers accepted to CMSB are posted online.
- 19.4.2022 The final call for paper sent out with an extended submission deadline to May 15.
- 1.3.2022 The fifth invited speaker of the conference is confirmed: Alfonso Rodriguez Paton.
- 24.2.2022 Springer Nature will sponsor the best paper award(s) of the conference with 1000 EUR.
- 24.2.2022 The conference proceedings will be published in the LNBI series of Springer Nature.
- 23.2.2022 Four confirmed invited speakers: Alessandra Carbone, Gabriela Chiosis, Loic Pauleve, Erik Sonnhammer. Great scientific program coming up!
- 20.1.2022 The first call for papers is launched.
- 1.1.2022 We are online!
- Abstract submission: May 8, 2022
- Paper submission: May 15, 2022
- Notification: June 10, 2022
- Camera ready: June 17, 2022
- Poster/highlight talk: July 14, 2022
- Conference: September 14-16, 2022
Proceedings published in:
- The Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Bucharest.
- The Faculty of Biology, University of Bucharest.
- ICUB, University of Bucharest.
- The National Institute for R&D in Biological Sciences (INCDSB), Romania
- Springer Nature