The submission of applications for admission is made in the application of the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics:
Deadline for sending files through the application: 10 July, 23.59. For candidates who register online from college the deadline is July 10, 2 p.m.
The licensing areas for which admission is organised in the July 2020 session are:
- Informatics – IF (Frequency Education)
- Computers and Information Technology
Admission to undergraduate studies, the form of frequency education (IF), will be made only on a file basis, without any written evidence. Account shall be taken of the results obtained in the baccalaureate examination and of the results obtained at the olympics and specialized school competitions, according to their own methodology.
For each candidate the average admission shall be calculated by two decimal places, by truncation, according to the formula specific to each license area. Upon registration, candidates can opt for a bachelor's domain, two license domains or all three license areas, but will apply for each domain with the domain-specific average.
Excerpts from the admission methodology
- Timing of admission
- Number of places entered in the competition
- Right to enter the competition
- Competition file
- Calculation of the average admission [simulator]
- Determination of results and confirmation of places
A candidate is enrolled in the examination if he has submitted a complete valid file, which includes the results of the baccalaureate exam, proven by uploading the baccalaureate diploma (or a certificate issued by the high school according to the methodology) in electronic form.
Candidates who hold the baccalaureate in June-July 2020 are offered the opportunity to pre-register by completing all other documents and by accepting the automatic extraction of the results of the baccalaureate from SIIIR-Integrated Information System of Education in Romania, based on an agreement between the University of Bucharest and the Ministry of Education and Research. Following the automatic extraction of the results, the pre-registered candidates whose file has been validated and who have passed the baccalaureate exam will be automatically enrolled.
- Registration is done online in the IMF application: https://admitere.fmi.unibuc.ro.
- Deadline for sending files through the application: 10 July, 23.59. For candidates who register online from college the deadline is July 10, 2 p.m.
- Admission application – general information
- Admission application – presentation in brief
► General information
- Presentation of the faculty
- Education plans 2020-2023 (plans may change according to ARACIS procedures; list of optional courses is indicative, optional and optional courses are voted on at the beginning of each year)
- FB Group of IMF2020 Admission Candidates
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
► In preparing for the baccalaureate exam you can be useful:
- Materials from the training lessons
- Recorded training lessons
- Informatics Training
- Mathematical Preparation