|Early registration - until May 20, 2015||Late registration - after May 20, 2015|
|Regular participant||900 RON (approx. 200 EUR)||1200 RON (approx. 268 EUR)|
|Student||450 RON (approx. 100 EUR)||600 RON (approx. 134 EUR)|
|Accompanying person||150 RON (approx. 34 EUR)||150 RON (approx. 34 EUR)|
- The participant and student rates include the LNCS proceedings, the electronic informal proceedings, coffee breaks, welcome party and city tour. None of these rates include accommodation, lunches or optional events.
- Accompanying person's fee includes the welcome party and city tour organized for the conference participants.
- Tutorial speakers, invited speakers, speakers at special sessions, Steering Committee members, PC chairs, special session organizers, and local organizers do not have to pay the registration fee, but they still have to register.
- The authors must register until May 20, 2015 (the early registration deadline) in order to have their papers included in the conference proceedings. If you have problems to meet this deadline, send us an email.
- There are two optional social events: the excursion and the conference dinner, for which participants should make their option at registration. For details, please visit the Social Events page.
- Accommodation should be reserved by each participant, directly to the hotel. For details, please visit the Accommodation page.
- Note that the currency used for the fees is RON (Romanian lei). We gave in the table also the approximate value in EUR, but this is just for orientation (the exchange rate is variable).
- There are two payment options: by credit card or by bank transfer , detailed below.
For registering to CiE 2015 please fill-in the following Registration Form.
Pay by credit card
Available at the following link: payment by credit card. You need to make 2 separate payments: one for the registration fee and the other for the optional event(s). Note that you will be redirected to a page from the site of the University of Bucharest Alumni Association.
Pay by bank transfer
- All the bank transfer costs must be supported by the sender, such that the corresponding amount in RON is the one in the table above.
- After you make the transfer, please send by email a proof of payment.
- The payments are operated through the University of Bucharest Alumni Association.
- Bank details:
- Beneficiary bank: BRD - Groupe Societe General (branch: Bucharest Compozitorilor)
- Bank (Branch) address: Bd. 1 Mai nr. 15, bl. C3, Sect. 6, Bucharest, Romania
- Beneficiary name: University of Bucharest Alumni Association
- Beneficiary address: Bd. Regina Elisabeta, nr. 4-12, Subsol, Sala M6, Bucharest, Romania
- IBAN: RO52BRDE410SV57544994100
- BIC/SWIFT code: BRDEROBU
- Payment details: "CiE 2015, name of the participant"
For any further assistance, please email: email@example.com.